Administrative Computing Services (ACS), a division of Information Technology Services (ITS), is responsible for support, maintenance, and management of desktop and laptop computers and related hardware and software for the following organizations:
- Academic Affairs
- Business, Finance & Administrative Services
- Campus Facilities Administration & Services
- Chancellor’s Office / Office of the Provost
- Division of Campus Safety & Emergency Services
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Services
For a complete listing of supported departments, see the Supported Departments page.
System Outages: System outage notifications are maintained on the main ITS website, its.syr.edu.
User Guides and Self-Help: Many useful guides are available on answers.syr.edu.
IT Policies: University IT policies can be found on supolicies.syr.edu/it/.